Effective Date: January 5, 2021
Your privacy is important to Native Nutrition. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Native Nutrition collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
18 years old or older
The Services are for individuals who are 18 years or older. We do not knowingly collect information from individuals who are less than 18 years old, and you are prohibited from providing any information to us for such individuals.
Information that we may collect
Personal Information.Personal Information to create a User Account, which may consist of information that identifies your name, postal address, email address, social media address, username and password, phone number, gender, date of birth, information regarding your preferences, Payment Information, and any other information that you provide to us.
Anonymous Information. Anonymous Information is any information that we collect from you, including Personal Information, from which all information that could identify you has been removed. You hereby assign to us all rights, including intellectual property rights, in and to the Anonymous Information, so that we are the sole and exclusive owners of such information. To the extent that state or local laws prohibits you from assigning ownership rights in such the Anonymous Information, you grant us, our successors and assigns, a royalty-free worldwide, sublicensable, transferrable license to host, transfer, process, analyze, distribute, communicate and use Anonymous Information in perpetuity without any compensation to you, your successors, your heirs or your assigns. If you do not consent to the collection and use of Anonymous Information, then you are prohibited from using the Site or Services.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access and use the Services, the Services may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services. When you access the Services, we may collect information about your equipment (such as information about your computer, internet connection, operating system, browser type and IP address), and browsing actions and patterns.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use the Services.
How Automatically Collected Information is Gathered
Automatically Collected Information is gathered through cookies, flash cookies, web beacons and web widgets, and may be gathered by us or our third-party business partners. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. Some browsers use a DNT (Do Not Track) feature that sends a signal or preference to the websites regarding DNT. Because there is no current accepted industry standard on how to respond to the different DNT signals, we do not currently respond to them on our Site.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your information, but we may use the information we collect as follows:
- to establish your account and credentials and to verify the same;
- to improve the quality of the administration, interaction and use of the Services, including tracking your usage, administering a survey, estimating audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, performing quality control and improvement, and responding to any of your inquiries;
- to provide you the Services, including any information relating to the Services;
- to send you notifications about your account and any Updates to the Services, including any changes to the same;
- to recognize you when you use the Services;
- to provide you information, and to offer you third-party goods and services, unless you opt out of such contact by following the Opt Out procedure below;
- to provide to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are contractually bound by to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to disclose to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred;
- to analyze the measure success of marketing and promotional efforts of our products or Services and any third-party products or services offered to you through our Site or Services;
- to scrub any information that specifically identifies you to include in an aggregated database that we may use or permit others to use for any commercial purposes, in our sole discretion;
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your information to our affiliates, partners and other third parties, including subcontractors, to:
- assist us with the maintenance and operation of the Services;
- market and promote the Services, including the measurement of the success of such efforts;
- to disclose to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
If the information that we disclose to others consists of your Personal Information, then we will request that the party receiving such information be contractually bound to appropriate confidentiality provisions restricting the additional disclosure of such information. We shall have no restrictions on the use and disclosure of Automatically Collected Information, Anonymous Information or Public Communications.
Accessing/Deleting your Personal Information
You can update, correct, or delete your Personal Information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting your account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California Consumer Privacy Act.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) affords California residents the right to request certain information regarding the sale of personal information, or the disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes with respect to business that meet certain criteria. We do not currently fall under such criteria and the CCPA is not applicable to us.
If you are a resident within the European Economic Area (EEA) you have certain additional rights regarding your Personal Information. As a user of the Services, you consent to us, as a third-party data Processor, to process your Personal Information to use to offer the Services to you. You acknowledge and agree that our use of your Personal Information is in furtherance of our legitimate interests in providing such services.
Rights Afforded by the GDPR
GDPR gives individuals who are residents within the EEA additional data protection over your Personal Information, such as:
- Accessing your Personal Information through your User Account settings which you are responsible for keeping up to date.
- Correcting any inaccuracies or incomplete Personal Information which you may be able to accomplish through your User Account settings.
- Opting out of us using your contact information to contact you about our additional or new services by checking the relevant box located on the registration form, responding to an email promoting such services stating that you be omitted from future email distributions, or adjusting your User Account settings to opt out of such communications.
- Request copies of your Personal Information that you have provided to us.
- Request that your Personal Information be deleted as described in the Deletion of Personal Information section above.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Despite our efforts we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, unauthorized access will not occur, and we cannot and are not responsible for our third-party vendors.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) Credentials for access the Services, you are responsible for keeping these Credentials confidential. We ask you not to share your Credentials with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website or Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of our Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Services.
Opting Out of Newsletter, Email Communications, Push Notices, and Third-Party Promotions
We may send you emails, newsletters or promotional materials featuring our goods or Services or the goods and the goods and services of others. By using the Services you acknowledge and that such materials may be sent to you, your Mobile Device, and your email address. You can discontinue your receipt of specific materials by responding to the email address in the body of the email requesting such discontinuance. If you desire not to receive any newsletters, or communications promoting third-party goods or services, then you can opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com.
Third Party Links